Enrolling in the English to Spanish Translation Professional Certificate Program
Enrolling in the University of Houston's Translation Certificate Program is simple. Just follow the steps below to get additional information about the program and to sign up!
- Attend an information session to learn more about the program!
- Contact an advisor with any remaining questions
- Request an application and pay application fee online or over the phone at (713) 743-1060.
- Complete the application. Note: The application for students interested in the full professional certificate and those interested in only one area of specialization are identical. Applicants specify what they are applying for in the application document.
- Pay the enrollment fee, apply for a Sallie Mae loan, or apply for an installment plan when you are accepted into the program. You will be contacted by the program advisor regarding your application status when all documents are received and reviewed. More information is available below for those applying for a Sallie Mae loan.
Financial Aid from Sallie Mae
Contact Sallie Mae to determine your elegibility for a School of Continuing and Professional Studies loan. Visit the Sallie Mae website and use this school code 003652-98 while applying or call 713-743-1060 for more info.
If choosing an installment plan, you must submit a completed Guarantee Form before your enrollment is finalized. You may submit your completed form via email, fax, or in-person. NOTE: Installment Plan for this Program is completed in four payments, one before each course or module.