IFMA Program Overview
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) program at the University of Houston School of Continuing and Professional Studies can help you improve your knowledge, enhance your skills, and provide everything you need to earn the prestigious FMP credential.
This 8-week professional development program is ideal for:
- Early- to mid-career facility professional management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- LEED Professsionals seeking general GBCI CE hours.
Not only will you qualify for the FMP credential (upon successful completion of the final FMP assessments), the course materials will serve as an ongoing reference of facility management practices. The course fee includes all course materials and FMP final assessments, but does not cover the FMP application fee.
IFMA Certificate Program Courses
- Fall FMP Program - All Courses
- Fall FMP Program - Leadership & Strategy
- Fall FMP Program - Operations & Maintenance
- Fall FMP Program - Finance & Business
- Fall FMP Program - Project Management